§ 2 Contact
(1) Processing purposeYour personal data, which you provide us by e-mail, contact form, etc., we process to answer and fulfill your requests. You are not required to provide us with your personal information. But we will not be able to reply to you by e-mail without your e-mail address
(2) Legal Basis
- a) If you have given us an explicit consent to the processing of your data, Art. 6 para. 1a) GDPR is the legal basis for this processing.
- b) If we process your data for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, Art. 6 (1b) GDPR is the legal basis.
- c) In all other cases (especially when using a contact form), Art. 6 (1f) GDPR is the legal basis.
OPPOSITION RIGHT: You have the right to object to the processing of data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 f) GDPR and not to direct mailing for reasons that arise from your particular situation at any time.
In the case of direct mail, however, you can object to the processing at any time without stating reasons.
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest in processing is to communicate with you quickly and to respond to your requests cost-effectively. If you provide us with your address, we reserve the right to use it for postal direct mail. You can protect your interest in data protection by sparingly forwarding data (for example using a pseudonym).
(4) Categories of recipients
Hosting provider, employees
(5) Storage time
Your data will be deleted if it can be inferred from the circumstances that your request or the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
If, however, a contract is concluded, the data required under commercial and tax law will be retained by us for the statutory periods, ie regularly ten years (see § 257 HGB, § 147 AO).
(6) Right of withdrawal
In the case of processing, you have the right, based on your consent, to revoke your consent at any time.
§ 3 SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses, for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as a site operator, an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
§ 4 Server-Log-Files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- used operating system
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or pre-contractual measures.
§ 5 Cookies (Session-Cookies, Tracking-Cookies)In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies).
Our website does not use tracking cookies such as Google Analytics or Matomo (formerly Piwik)
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
§ 6 Web analysis with tracking tools (Google Analytics etc.)
This website does not use web analytics or tracking tools to document user behavior.
§ 7 Google Maps
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. The data relating to the following measures are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO levy.
a) This will allow us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
b) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data referred to in § 4 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
Google also processes your personal information in the United States and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
§ 8 Google Web FontsThis site uses so-called web fonts, provided by Google, for the uniform representation of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google's servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
§ 9 Social Media
(1) We do not use social media plug-ins like Facebook, Twitter etc.
§ 10 Youtube
§ 11 Rights of the concerned person
If you process personal data, you are i.S.d. DSGVO and you have the following rights to us:
1. Right of information
You may request confirmation from us as to whether personal information concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from us via the following information:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of your personal data, a right of restriction of our processing or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to us if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. We have to make the correction immediately.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- if the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of personal data;
- if we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons to which we are entitled outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to delete
- a) Deletion obligations:
You may require us to delete your personal information without delay and we are required to delete that information immediately, if any of the following is true:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent to the processing gem. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- You gem gem. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO Opposition to processing.
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of your personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject.
- The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
- b) Information to third parties
Have we made the personal data concerning you public and we are acc. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform the controllers responsible for the processing of the personal data, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, that you: the person concerned has requested the deletion of any links to such personal data or copies or replications of such personal data.
- c) Exceptions
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which we are subject, or to perform a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority which has been delegated to us;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
- for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing to us, we shall be obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this is the case proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance, provided that
- the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and
- the processing is done using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that personal data relating to you are transmitted directly by us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been delegated to us.
7. Right of revocation
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, which pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will then no longer process your personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
9. Automated decision on an individual basis including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
- is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
- (is permissible under Union or Member State legislation to which we are subject, and that legislation is adequate to safeguard your rights and freedoms
and your legitimate interests
- (with your express consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With respect to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), we take reasonable steps to uphold the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the DSGVO violates.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.
Responsible for data processing:
Waterproof Sports Pvt.Ltd.
Contact details of the data protection manager: