Boat trips usually take place in the morning and in the afternoon. In the morning, two dives are offered at two different dive sites. For meals on the island all divers are back on time. On request, we also organize full-day tours to more remote spectacular dive sites. For example to Felidhoo Atoll to Alimatha or South Ari to see the Wale sharks.
The dive sites of the South Male Atoll are, for beginners to advanced as drift divers, fantastically beautiful. We always choose the best possible place, depending on the current and experience of our divers. Whether Meedhu Faru, kandooma Thila or Guraidhoo Corner, turtles, great Napoleons, many Sharks, Dolphins or Mantas - there is everything to see here. Every dive always has something special here. In 10 minutes we are in the most spectacular channels of the Maldives. Our Manta Point is directly in front of our Dive Center about 10 minutes by boat.
Need rental gear? Our dive centers are equipped with top quality rental gear - We are MARES distributors in the Maldives and can make you a great offer to purchase and use your own equipment during your Maldives holiday. Regulators from Aqualung diving computers from Suunto Aqualung and 3 mm Sorties. Fins, masks and snorkels are also available when required.
- Special children’s sizes are available for rent.
- We provide DIN/INT tanks in the following sizes 7l, 10l, 12l & 15l
- Want to get the perfect holiday photos to remember your holiday? Rent one of our top quality Olympus photo cameras.
- NITROX is available to any certified diver for a fee. The special feature: the NITROX system on Guraidhoo is the most modern of its kind from the company Krinner. With the integrated CO2 reducer it provides an extremely reliable CO2 reduction and drying of the compressed air and thus the highest breathing air quality.
- On Guraidhoo we fill your tanks with regularly checked and inspected BAUER compressors and Nitrox compressor.