Reethi means “beautiful” IN DIVEHI and Thila means a “pinnacle”. This beautiful dive site is located in North East of You&Me and is close to Fuggiri island in the channel.
- the distance is 35 minutes by boatthe top of this thila starts from 6 to 7 meters
- the front of the thila face to the Chanel goes down 30 meters below
- reethi thila it’s a place that we can see gray reef shark, sting rays, eagle rays, schools of bat fish, group of humpback snappers, lobsters, napoleons, silver jack and Hawksbill turtle
- in the manta season its possible to see the manta in thila
- it’s a beautiful reef with lots of overhangs, coral blocks, sea fan coral, cable coral, gorgoneia’s, soft corals and stamp corals
- it’s suitable for all the levels especially Advanced Open Water Divers